Enhance the Beauty of Your Smile
With greater knowledge of health issues, people are taking better care of their teeth than ever before. At Innisfail Dental Centre, we see the results of increased attention to oral care in the improved dental health of our patients. With the basics taken care of, more and more people are turning their attention to improving the aesthetics of their smiles.
Some of the more popular smile enhancing treatments we offer at our dental office include:
- Crowns - Are used to cover a tooth that has been repaired through a root canal, has cracked or has a large filling. Crowns offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. They can be made of a range of materials, but porcelain is the most popular because it blends in seamlessly with other teeth.
- Bridges - Missing teeth can diminish the appearance of a smile and can cause other teeth to drift out of place. Dental bridges are a commonly used solution for missing teeth. Dental bridges containing replacement teeth are anchored into place by healthy teeth on either side of the bridge. Bridges cannot be removed, but need to be checked for wear during regular dental checkups.
- Dental Veneers - Veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. The veneers allow us to change the colour and/or the shape of the teeth. They are one of the best solutions cosmetic dentistry has to offer for improving the appearance of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - Our professional whitening systems work magic as they brighten discoloured teeth. This treatment is not only effective, it is also easy. With the custom bleaching kit we provide, you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- White Fillings - Made of a tooth-coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth so your smile appears clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
Please call us today at 403-227-3011 to discuss how a few small and simple changes can make a drastic difference in your smile.