Dental Care for All Ages
With our Family and General Dentistry, we can help ensure the best oral health for all members of your family. Preventative general dentistry is essential to maintaining the health of your teeth and gums. Regular checkups also allow for early detection of potential problems and give us the chance to share oral hygiene tips and best practices. Our family and general dentistry services include:
- Biannual checkups and cleanings - to help you maintain a long life of healthy smiles
- Tooth colour fillings - or 'white' fillings, are also known as 'composite' fillings and are made from very strong bonding material that can be shaped to the exact requirements of the tooth.
- Root canal therapy - when the nerve of your tooth becomes infected, a successful root canal treatment lets you keep the tooth rather than having to pull it out.
- Dental extractions including wisdom teeth removal
- Emergency dental care - we have a 24-hour answering service to assist you in the emergency treatment
- Full and partial dentures - to replace missing teeth
- Dental implants - to enhance the function of your smile
- Cosmetic dentistry - to enhance the look and function of your smile
- Oral sedation - to eliminate any dental anxiety you may have
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) - to help you relax during treatment
To book your next appointment, call our office at 403-227-3011.